If you have decided, having read the information on this site thoroughly, that you would like to make an enquiry about instructing me through public access : please complete the more extensive public access enquiry form (FOLLOW THE LINK, DON’T USE THIS GENERAL CONTACT FORM).


To make a general enquiry about instructing me as a barrister, please contact me via my chambers. Ask to speak to one of the Family Clerks and tell them you got the details from this website.


If you want to let me know about a problem with this site, send me feedback about the services I’ve offered or contact me about something else please email me using the form below.

Please don’t email me enquiries about public access instructions using this form because I might not check it immediately.