Do you need some help with your family case?

My name is Lucy Reed. I am a family barrister.
This site tells you how you can instruct me to help with your case.

If, having read the information on this site, you think that I might be able to help, please get in touch.

This site tells you how you may instruct me directly (without a solicitor), but if you have a solicitor you may also wish to ask them to instruct me as your barrister of choice for court hearings or advice. Some cases are not suitable for instruction of a barrister without the help of a solicitor and this site should help you work out what is appropriate in your case.